White unisex relaxed fit crewneck sweatshirt with a wild meadow print.
Add something natural and vivid to your wardrobe – it’s time to wake up in a meadow! Ieva Kampe-Krumholca is a Latvian painter with love for nature and plants, combined with a MA diploma in Arts. Botanical series started as a school project, but has grown in a special language where composition of plants mirrors the relationships, traditions and family stories. The original painting, oil on canvas, is in artist’s private collection.
- BRUSHED SWEATSHIRT, relaxed fit.
- 85% ORGANIC RING-SPUN COMBED COTTON, 15% RECYCLED POLYESTER. Set-in sleeve
- 2×2 Rib at neck collar, sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Inside herringbone back tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neckline
- Armhole, sleeve hem, and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- 350g/m2. Wash with similar colours together.
- Wash at 30C and iron inside out.
Produced by Stanley/Stella.
Printed Direct to Garment in Riga.