The RAF-977 was a Soviet cabover van made by Riga Autobus Factory (RAF) based on components from the GAZ-21 Volga. It was introduced in 1958 and was manufactured in two main styles: a 10-seater minibus and an ambulance. Renovated and polished, the last survivor is to be visited in the Riga Motor Museum.
T-shirt made of smooth and soft 100% Organic and vegan approved ring-spun preshrunk cotton. Screen printed in Riga with eco-friendly water based colors.
- 100% ORGANIC RING-SPUN, COMBED COTTON
- Modern unisex fit, true to size
- Set-in sleeve
- 1×1 rib at neck collar
- Inside back neck tape in self fabric
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide double needle topstitch
- Slight shading on seams to give washed look.
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) T-shirt Standarts Oeko-Tex GOTS Wear Fair.
CARE: Wash similar colours, do not iron on print, wash and iron inside out.